It is believed that Kaal Sarp Dosh brings ill luck and hardship in an individual’s life. Anyone suffering from Kaal Sarp Dosh, can appease serpent Gods by worshipping snakes or Nag Devta on Naga Panchami day.
This year, Nag Panchami is observed on July 25, 2020. Nag Panchami Puja Muhurat is from 05:39 AM to 08:22 AM on July 25, 2020.
Follow these remedies for Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Keep fast on Nag Panchami day and worship serpent Gods
- Offer water, milk, food, and flower to Nag Devta
- Pray to Lord Krishna and offer 11 coconuts in the river on a Saturday or on a Panchami
- Water a Peepal tree every Saturday
- Chant the Beej Mantra of Rahu (Om Bhraam Bhreem Bhraum Sah Rahve Namah) for 108 times
- Chant the Kaal Sarp Gayatri Mantra
- Chant the Panchakshari Mantra (Om Namah Shivay)
- Chant Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra at least 108 times daily
Aum Tryambakam yajaamahe sugandhim pushtivardhanam |
Urvaarukamiva bandhanaan-mrityormuksheeya maamritaat “https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/”