Claiming that spiritual science is almost 1,000 times more capable than the physical science, BK Avdhesh, the zonal director of Brahmakumaris Madhya Pradesh said that spiritualism could help us scale new heights in the life.
While talking to the media persons, the spiritual guru here on Tuesday claimed that in present times the world is in the grip of dreaded corona pandemic. “On the directives of the almighty, we have decided to save the mankind from corona virus,” she said.
We are initiating Rajyoga Meditation to fight corona virus, said the spiritual mentor underlining the importance of medication for human body and environs. Meditation couple with strong resolution has a miracle healing powers, she added. Underlining the massive potential held by inner soul, the senior meditation mentor claimed that whatever inner soul pledges to get, it eventually manages to get it. This is the reason the psychiatrists have claimed that inner soul is the root cause behind 90% health issues while remaining 10% are driven by environment, viruses, mishaps and eating habits.
Saying that the volunteers at Bhopal ashram are persistently spreading positive vibes through meditation in corona times, Avdhesh claimed that she and her disciples will start meditating for 16 hours a day to fight off this pandemic on daily basis from June 24 onwards.She also urged commoners to take part in this pious mission. The organisation is inaugurating the Rajyoga meditation and Spiritual laboratory – Health Wealth Happiness Training Centre on June 24 between 6.30 pm to 7.30pm. Online training will also be offered as part of the programme.